Continuing Education Units offered at all iD Locations
Accredited Continuing Education Units are now available at over 60 iD locations!
The CEU programs of Villanova University and Stanford Continuing Studies are accredited by The International Association for Continuing Education & Training (IACET).
Transcripts are provided by Villanova University for all iD Tech Camps locations.*
Transcripts are provided by Stanford Continuing Studies for all iD Teen Academies.**
*Note: If attending iD Tech Camps at Stanford, the CEU transcript will be provided by Stanford Continuing Studies.
**Note: If attending the iD Gaming Academy at Villanova, the CEU transcript will be provided by Villanova University.
What is a Continuing Education Unit?
A Continuing Education Unit, or CEU credit, is a nationally recognized unit of measurement for participation in non-credit continuing education programs.
What are the benefits/objectives of awarding CEUs?
- Encourage students to utilize educational resources to meet their personal and educational goals.
- Assist with pre-college advanced placement through proof of related work.
- Demonstrate that the participant has completed course content with college level difficulty.
- Enable individuals to have an accurate source for their current CEU activity with tracked proof of completion (Certified Certificate of Completion) by an accredited University program.
- Note: CEUs are not transferable as college credit.
|iD PROGRAM:||YOU MUST BE:||AVAILABLE AT:||ISSUED BY:|
|iD Tech Camps*||Ages 13-17||All 60 iD Tech Camps Locations||Villanova University|
|iD Gaming Academy**||Ages 13-18
||All iD Gaming Academy Locations||Stanford Continuing Studies|
|iD Visual Arts Academy||Ages 13-18||All iD Visual Arts Academy Locations||Stanford Continuing Studies|
|iD Programming Academy***||Ages 13-18||All iD Programming Academy Locations||Stanford Continuing Studies|
*For iD Tech Camps held at Stanford University, the transcript is issued by Stanford Continuing Studies.
**For the iD Gaming Academy held at Villanova University, the transcript is issued by Villanova University, and students must be entering 11th or 12th grade.
***Students attending the iD Programming Academy held at MIT must have completed at least one year of high school.
What is the cost for CEUs?
The cost is $99 for each weekly session, or $198 for each two-week session.
Who maintains a record of the CEU transcripts?
The CEU transactions are on file at both the iD main office, along with Villanova University and/or Stanford University. Official transcripts will be sent to participants upon successful completion of the summer session.
How do iD students participate in the CEU program?
- You can purchase CEUs at the time of registration, or after you register through My Account.
- Pass/No Pass grades are given based on attendance and successful completion of each course.
- Upon successful completion of a course, iD Tech Camps will mail an official certificate from either Villanova University or Stanford Continuing Studies.
What are the next steps?
If you’ve decided to participate in the CEU program, the next step is to register for one of our summer programs and purchase the CEUs. Or, after you are registered, you may purchase the CEUs online through My Account, or call us at 1-888-709-TECH (8324), option 1 and we can fulfill your request over the phone.
Ready to register? Please click here!