Join Our Team!
Offering the Best Summer Jobs!
Apply for a summer camp position at the world’s #1 technology camp! If you want to spend your summer teaching kids, having fun, and adding to your resume, look no further. iD Tech Camps is looking for people like you!
Summer Camp Job Descriptions for all iD Programs:
iD Tech Camps / internalDrive, Inc. offers several types of summer jobs. We offer camp director jobs, summer camp counselor jobs, teaching jobs, instructor jobs, and more. Take a moment to take a sneak peek at the current job descriptions for our summer positions:
Our Summer Programs
We offer 4 types of summer programs. Will you be working at one of them this summer?
Qualified Directors and Assistant Directors must demonstrate:
- Proven Leadership
- Ability to Problem Solve
- Ability to maintain a sense of humor while multi-tasking
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to delegate and manage a team
- Proven interest in working with kids and/or teens
Qualified Teaching Instructors must demonstrate proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
- Programming (C++ and/or Java) and Robotics
- Mobile App Development for iPhone, iPad & Android
- Web Design and Flash® Animation
- Digital Video Editing (Industry Standard Programs Only)
- 2D or 3D Video Game Design
- Game Modding
- Character Modeling
- Graphic Arts
To recap, no matter what position you are applying for, job applicants must demonstrate:
- Experience or a genuine desire to work with kids and/or teens
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership experience
- A positive and team-player attitude
- A sense of humor
- Energy and stamina
Why Work For iD?
iD Tech Camps opened its doors in 1999. To date, over 130,000 campers have attended and this number grows every year. As the industry leader in technology camps, we owe our success to the many talented individuals who have served as instructors and management staff. Our dedicated personnel, with a passion for learning and teaching, have cultivated confidence and sparked the “internalDrive” in every student.
We know you have a choice when it comes to summer employment, which is why we provide above-average compensation and unparalleled support to our summer camp staff. iD Tech Camps is known and respected for providing a consistently beneficial employment experience.
As an iD staff member, you’ll receive:
- Summer work that will touch your heart while building your professional resume.
- Higher pay than the summer camp industry standard (compensation is based on prior experience and position of responsibility).
- Room & board included for overnight staff members.
- High-tech tools and toys from our online curriculum delivery system to our nationwide Gaming Tournaments.
- School credit. Accepted as internship, co-op or directed study credits at many colleges!
- Instructors teach very small classes with no more than 8 students (average 6 students per staff).
- Online support forums for problem-solving, idea-sharing, and teaching tips.
- In-person training on camp operations and classroom management.
- 24/7 support from your Regional Management team.
- FUN! This is summer camp! Outdoor activities, Guitar Hero contests, LAN parties, and more!
The iD experience will challenge you and build your confidence in:
- Staff management or teaching
- Team building
- Technical expertise
- Conflict resolution
Our mission at iD Tech Camps is to provide the highest caliber technology education for kids and teens at prestigious universities nationwide. At iD Tech Camps, our computer camp counselors inspire young minds to exercise their creativity while embracing technology as an invaluable tool for life. iD Tech Camps offers cutting-edge, hands-on technology education that inspires learning, cultivates confidence, and sparks the “internalDrive” in students.
We invite you to check out our company blog to get a better idea of what our summer camps are about and what our culture has to offer.
We benefit from a high retention rate of staff members every year. We see former campers return as instructors. Many of our iD “alumni” staff have gone on to pursue professional careers in technology — including video game development, 3-D modeling, and filmmaking. Some have chosen to pursue teaching as a vocation due to their summer experience with iD Tech Camps! Every year some of our most talented staff are hired to work on the following year’s curriculum or as year-round staff with our company. Read about how our staff and students have gone on to do something BIG.