What’s New in 2013?
Our family company welcomes you to our 15th season. Our enthusiasm and excitement for 2013 is tough to contain—we simply love what we do and we hope it shows. You’ve made us The World’s #1 Tech Camp for kids and teens, and we’ve been voted a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group for 3 years running. Our commitment is to be the hands-down best at what we do.
The world is changing. Technology is changing. The job landscape is changing—occupations in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) are expected to grow 17% over the next decade, far outpacing other occupations. And yes, our summer camps are evolving too. We can’t do things like we did a decade ago—or even like we did them last year. We’re unveiling iD Game Plan, our new learning ecosystem that will power iD Tech Camps, iD Gaming Academy, iD Programming Academy, iD Visual Arts Academy, and iD Tech 365. Here are some other exciting developments:
New Video Spot: “It’s YOU.”
At iD, it's about YOU and your internalDrive. Be optimistic about your future! You recognize that one single event can ignite a revolution…that one simple invention can change the game. You are an innovator. A problem-solver. And people like you—the ones who think they will do something BIG…are the ones who will.Watch
New 2013 Brochure
Request a printed catalog to be mailed to you or download a PDF copy. Our 2013 summer camp catalog contains details on making the most of your summer with iD Tech Camps, iD Gaming Academy, iD Programming Academy, and iD Visual Arts Academy.2013 Camp Catalog
New University Locations
We feature an unparalleled lineup of 60+ prestigious university summer camp locations nationwide. Find our new locations.2013 Camp Locations
Cool New Courses
Courses are delivered in a non-traditional, un-school environment with an emphasis on experiential learning and a final project. 2013 courses include offerings for the Game Designer, App Programmer, Web Designer, Robotics Engineer, 3D Modeler, Filmmaker, and Photographer.2013 Summer Courses
New iD Game Plan
iD Game Plan is the new learning engine from iD. Unlock levels and earn points in a gamified sandbox. Work 1-on-1 with your instructor to learn at your pace. Develop STEM skills through collaboration, problem-solving, and analytical thinking. Gain new skills, build a project, and create a portfolio to travel with you in the iD Cloud.iD Game Plan
New Flex Hours
We get it. Parents are busy. If we can be more flexible—and make your life just a little bit less chaotic, we will. And we are. We’ve created new, flex hours with longer check-in and pick-up windows for commuting parents. Extra cost? NOPE!Summer Camp Hours
New Top Workplace Award
For the third year running - 2010, 2011, and now 2012 - iD Tech Camps has been named to the Bay Area Newsgroup’s list of Top Workplaces! Reaching a Top 5 position among small businesses, we keep employees and campers inspired and motivated, rolling out a number of new programs each summer. Happy Staff = Happy Campers.Our Story
iD Tech 365: Year-Round Learning
iD Tech 365 is the place to learn and play - year-round. Keep your skills sharp by competing in online gaming tournaments for prizes. Stay in touch with new iD friends on community forums, and access exclusive videos and tech tutorials.Year-Round Learning
We’re very excited to debut our new offerings, but we’re also staying true to our roots. Here’s what’s not changing:
- 8:1 Ratio Guarantee. We still guarantee 8 Students per Instructor for personalization, proper pacing, and 1-on-1 instruction. We do it because personal instruction and small classes mean amazing experiential learning.
- Adult-Only Staff. We don’t cut corners by “employing” counselors in training. Find out more about our staff.
- Year-Round Learning Opportunities. Learning doesn’t stop when summer ends. With our free monthly online workshops, a library of free eBooks on how to become a tech professional, and our ever-expanding online subscription service, iD Tech 365, students continue to learn all year long.
- Software Discounts. Students are eligible to purchase many of the products we use at camp (from big names like Apple®, Google®, Autodesk®, Adobe®, Microsoft®, and more) at steeply discounted prices. Consult our product specials page for details. Please note that we do not profit from these sales.
- Uninterrupted ACA Accreditation since 2001. See acacamps.org for a list of our accredited sites.
- OneCamperOneTree. Via our own initiative, OneCamperOneTree.org, we’re on our way to planting 1,000,000 trees thru the Arbor Day Foundation. Plant a tree.
- Continuing Education Units. Teens can receive accredited Continuing Education Units and an official transcript from Stanford Continuing Studies or Villanova University at EVERY iD Location. A great way to build a college portfolio. Learn more.
- More Ways to Save. We recognize our programs are not inexpensive—and we hope you know we don’t cut corners. Consult our promotions page for different ways to save, including seasonal promotions, refer-a-friend, and multi-week/sibling discounts. The savings add up.
On behalf of our family and our entire team, we want to thank you for considering iD Tech Camps and iD Teen Academies. Be sure to lock down your first choice in locations, dates and courses, and take advantage of our current promotions. And, as always, if you want to enroll today and make changes later, we’ve got your back—you have lots of flexibility. We hope you find our registration process simple, fast and pain free. If you need personal assistance, our experienced Program Advisors can help guide you in selecting the right course. Call 1-888-709-TECH (8324), option 1 or 1-408-871-2227, option 1, or email info@internalDrive.com.